Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Winners from the Authentique week!

I am so happy to announce that two lucky viewers who left comments on both our blog and the Authentique blog will be receiving A Scor-Buddy!!!

Our lucky winners are Aunt Dee and Mary Louh!!
If you would email me at katetate@tx.rr.com I can get your prizes on their way to you!
Thanks so much to all the people that commented last week, I saw lots of new faces and I hope you will stick around to see all the wonderful things we have in store for you here at Scor-Pal.

Katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you. Address is on it's way. So excited.

Rea' said...

Congrats to winners! Was a fun week full of inspiration Thank you to all the designers who shared ideas too !

Unknown said...

Thank You. Address e-mailed. VERY excited and happy. Great way to end a birthday!